Kashi Toxicology urine analysis testing services are known for accurate reliable testing, fast turnaround times, high business ethics, and responsive customer service. Urine analysis drug testing supports patients and healthcare providers on multiple fronts. From evaluating and treating first-time patients to monitoring an ongoing treatment plan, toxicology urine drug testing can assist in evaluating medication adherence, and identifying undisclosed substances that may interfere with a treatment plan or affect patient safety. As a result, clinicians are better armed to advocate for their patients, and to detect potential drug abuse and/or diversion. Kashi is respected in the industry as a reliable, fast and accurate toxicology and pain reference lab.
Kashi Toxicology Provides
- Quantitative urine toxicology testing for more than 50 substances
- Monitoring for alcohol, tobacco, prescription medications and illicit drugs
- Use of the latest gold-standard confirmatory LC-MS/MS laboratory testing methodologies
- Monitor treatment compliance, especially in patients requiring long-term or multi-drug therapy
- 24-to-48 hour turnaround from time of specimen delivery
- Easy to read test requisition forms
- Actionable and comprehensive reports
- State of the art testing methodologies, including LC/MS
- Accessible scientific team for in-depth toxicology consultation
- Easy access to test results via fax or HIPAA-compliant Web portal
When you are seeking at CLIA certified reference laboratory for your toxicology and pain management reference laboratory services you have the confidence that Kashi’s reputation is one you can count on. As a Medicaid and Medicare authorized provider, the Kashi billing team will handle patient billing for UA testing.