Does your patient have a number of overlapping symptoms? Is it sometimes hard to know where to start with a treatment plan? A new DNA test can determine how a patient’s genes can affect their health and, in turn, help you make informed and tailored treatment decisions. A simple, easy to collect cheek swab allows for fast sample collection during the office visit.
Click here to find the symptoms/conditions that make your patient an ideal candidate for our panel.
- Patients presenting with a complex multi-symptom picture
- Patients interested to learn how to optimize health and wellness
- Patients seeking to develop a targeted diet and supplement solutions
- Patients experiencing a sudden increase in the number of symptoms
- Patients wanting to break familial patterns associated with chronic conditions
- Patients preparing to conceive
- Parents who want to provide their child with every opportunity for health and cognitive development
Kashi Clinical Laboratories has launched to providers a brand new Defy your DNA Program. The groundbreaking DNA health panel provides fast and accurate information on a wide range of SNP’s (single nucleotide polymorphisms) affecting weight management, diabetes, cardiac heath, nutritional function, bone health and estrogen metabolism, memory and brain health, mood disorders, and methylation cycle function.
Test panel results are summarized in a detailed, easy-to-interpret report that highlights genotypes, identifies risk profiles, and pinpoints gene function. The Kashi clinical team is available for a complimentary consultation to help you integrate the information in the Defy Your DNA Program into your effective treatment decision-making.
A DNA testing leader, Kashi Clinical Labs is CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments) and CAP (College of American Pathologists) accredited in all states, including California, Florida, and New York.
For more information, please call the Lab at 503-206-4989 or become a provider by selecting the button below.